5 Things To Love About Living In Kingstowne
Kingstowne is located in Alexandria, Virginia and is one special place. It's home to shopping, dining, entertainment, and plenty of green space – all within minutes from its welcoming neighborhoods. This charming and thriving area has so much to offer its residents. Here are our top 5 things to love about living in Kingstowne.
1. Kingstowne Towne Center – from daily needs to entertainment the Towne Center is centrally located and a popular spot in the area. With over 25 dining options, 2 grocery stores, and many retail locations it’s got something for everyone.
2. Kingstowne 16 Movie Theater – the theater is also located in Kingstowne Towne Center. It’s a great place to catch a movie and relax in their stadium seating. If you’re looking for a treat after your movie stroll across the street to sweetFrog.
3. Green Space – Kingstowne is home to over 1,200 acres of green space. Residents enjoy miles of walking trails and the beautiful lake.
4. Kingstowne Farmers Market – the farmers market is open from May to October and takes place every Friday from 4pm to 7pm in the parking lot between Giant Food and Fiona’s Irish Pub. Not only does the market have amazing vendors with fresh produce, veggies, meat, and baked goods it’s also a social event. Nothing better than running into your neighbors at the farmers market.
5. Family Fun – there’s no shortage of family-friendly fun in the Kingstowne area. Check out Cameron Run Regional Park during the summer for water slides, a wave pool, and mini golf. If it’s not warm enough for water fun visit ShadowLand for a game of laser-tag. For a history lesson head to Mount Vernon to take a tour of George Washington’s estate overlooking the Potomac River.
Needless to say we think Kingstowne is a great place to call home. Located about 12 miles outside of Washington, DC the options for fun and adventures are endless.
If you’re considering making a move to the Kingstowne area check out homes that are currently for sale.